- It’s a creative marketing opportunity.
- Over 22 wineries in the state of Texas participate each year.
- More than 25 food and merchandise vendors participate each year.
- Various activity calendars across the state and region including Texas Wine Trails, Texas Highways magazine, and the Wichita Falls Visitor’s Guide will list festival information.
- With one donation you are supporting numerous worth-while organizations in Wichita Falls.
All Proceeds go to Charity!
The 2014 Red River Wine Festival net proceeds and your support will aid First Step who helps combat domestic violence and sexual assault in Wichita Falls by providing crises intervention to over 2000 individuals; MSU Burns Fantasy of Lights where thousands of family and friends visit each year at Christmas; THE Kitchen (Meals on Wheels) where we help in the ongoing success of feeding many less fortunate in our area; Faith Refuge who provide programs and services that lead our homeless community toward self-sufficiency; and also Beacon Lighthouse for the blind where these funds helped remodel the workers break room to make it a safer place.
For more information about sponsorships, please fill out our online form…